所 需 材 料
3．学校于12月14日前发出预录取通知，报名儿童四月份须取得由在读幼儿园出具的《上海市小学入学信息登记表》且表中的入学意愿显示为徐汇区（未入园的儿童，可拨打电话54361242 工作日上午8:30——11:00 咨询杨老师）并在规定时间内登录上海市义务教育入学报名系统完成民办小学报名，预录取者将按市教委相关规定办理录取手续；未录取者不再另行通知。
Student enrolment into Shanghai World Foreign Language Primary School in 2016
(International Department and PYP Department)
Shanghai World Foreign Language Primary School，was originally set up in 1993. It currently consists of three separate departments: the Local Department, the International Department, and the PYP Department (International Baccalaureate Organization Primary Years Programme). The PYP Department has been authorized to teach the Primary Years Programme by the IBO (International Baccalaureate Organization) since December 17th, 2007. WFLPS has excellent teaching facilities. It has a reputation for its experienced teaching staff who provide quality teaching. The International Department has a Chinese and Western Integrated system. It focuses on not only the basic knowledge but also on developing comprehensive skills. Graduates will have the ability to compete with both Chinese and foreign students. The IB Primary Years Programme uses a trans-disciplinary curriculum as a base, supplemented with local materials. PYP focuses on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both in the classroom and in the world outside. PYP prepares students to be active participants in a lifelong journey of learning.
1. Enrolment Quota
International Department 4 classes
PYP Department 3 classes
2. School Prerequisites
Students must be born between September 1st 2009, and August 31st 2010, have good health and an overseas passport.
3. Date and Time
1) Parents applying to enter the International Department or the PYP Department are invited to come to school between November 19th (Thursday) ~ 20th (Friday) from 9:00am to 3:00pm.The School Mission, Learner Profiles, and Curriculum will be presented. Registration forms for new year one studentscan be collected then.(No children are expected on these days.) Parents will be able to ask questionsonNovember 19thfrom 9:00 am to 11:00am.
2) The Registration Form is to be returned on November 28th (Saturday) according to the booked time on the form. Please bring your child with a photocopy of his/her passport and relevant materials, and a photo. (These will not be returned, the required materials are as the following table)
Children’s ID Cards
Children of :
Chinese Citizens Residing Abroad
1. A photo of one inch square
3. Residence form for foreigners
(The residing address should be a place in Xuhui District)
Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
A certificate to certify the children of Chinese Citizens Residing Abroad are coming to Shanghai for education. You can get this certificate in Overseas Chinese Affairs Office in Shanghai.(Address: Overseas Chinese Building Room 1606 No 129 West Yanan Road)
A certificate to certify the children of Overseas Chinese are coming to Shanghai for education. You can get this certificate in Overseas Chines Affairs Office in Xuhui Districti.(Address:Room505 No, 218 South Urumchi Road
Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwannese Residents
Children’s oversea’s passport,
A certificate to certify the children of overseas Chinese and Chinese Citizens Residing Abroad are coming to Shanghai for education
Children’s oversea’s passport
Guardian’s passports and foreigners’ working permit licence,
Foreigner’s Residence permit,
3) Parents of successful candidates will be contacted before December 14th 2015. Normal Shanghai Education Bureau Procedures will occur. If your child is not accepted into W.F.L you will not be contacted. Candidates need to get a form called “Information Form for Shanghai Primary Schools’ Enrollment”, on this form you must mark Xuhui District. (If you children are not studying in kindergarten, please call Ms Yang at 54361242 on weekdays from 8:30 to11:00). All the students need to finish the registration through the on-line enrollment system of Shanghai Primary Education.
WFL has had a scholarship system in place from January 1994. This is awarded to students once a semester to reward effort and application. The scholarship winners account for 15-20% of the students.
5. Tuition for 2015 academic year is as follows : (for reference)
International Department RMB 35000 per semester
PYP Department RMB 50000 per semester
The final tuition of 2016 academic year is yet to be decided by the Price Bureau.
6. Enrolment Procedures
1) The school will set up a lead group to discuss and choose suitable students.
2) Presents will be refused to ensure fairness and justice.
3) The enrolment is supervised by the Education authorities and the public.
School address: No.380 Pubei Road
Transportation: Take buses No.43, No.131, No.166 to Guilin Street (E), take buses No.93, No.732 to Qinzhou Road (S) or take metro to Shanghai South Railway Station
Shanghai World Foreign Language Primary School